iam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to our friendly guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Boss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamArch

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-08

World Boss Empty
PostSubject: World Boss   World Boss EmptyWed Sep 02 2009, 14:57

I think after every world boss the team leader should SS (screen Shot ) the team and the boss they helped with . Of course the team leader has more responsibilities. Taking names from who "ME ME ME" isnt really efficient.
Back to top Go down
QueenTrilly

QueenTrilly

Number of posts : 60

World Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Boss   World Boss EmptyWed Sep 02 2009, 15:12

i don't quite understand why, 'cos the funds from the worldbosses go to help the whole guild. are you saying that, the team that gets the drops, should benefit alone? cos there's a lot of people who join in doing worldbosses.

sorry in advance if i've read that wrong!!
Back to top Go down
RamArch

Number of posts : 11

World Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Boss   World Boss EmptyWed Sep 02 2009, 18:39

QueenLily wrote:
i don't quite understand why, 'cos the funds from the worldbosses go to help the whole guild. are you saying that, the team that gets the drops, should benefit alone? cos there's a lot of people who join in doing worldbosses.

sorry in advance if i've read that wrong!!

your not understanding, the people who come out to the WB gets SS, secondly the drops goes to the faction bank non the less. SO no one has the drops other than the faction. Understand?. Thirdly, the faction said" We will remember your names for world bosses" this was the plan to distribute orbs and so on. For a more EFFICIENT WAY. If the Party that comes and the selected (trusted) team leader SS the team that was with him and post it. It would be clear to us (faction), who did and didint come to the WB. How can we help others if they dont help the faction with WB? Yes they may not be on the day of the WB, but this faction does WB like at least once every 2days (and we all no its like so MUCH more than that), so there isnt an excuse for not coming other than "i dont want to"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Boss   World Boss Empty

Back to top Go down

World Boss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iam :: Guild Related :: Suggestion Forum-
Jump to: