iam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to our friendly guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HH Teams/Rewards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriil

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-27

HH Teams/Rewards Empty
PostSubject: HH Teams/Rewards   HH Teams/Rewards EmptyTue Sep 08 2009, 20:50

I think we should organize some sort of HH teams so that the lower levels (like me and others) can actually get HH gears before we reach the next HH requirements. So... HH70 closer to lvl 70 than lvl 80. I mean, one of our guild members made himself HH70 boots to decompose for souledge at lvl 81 with my help, a lvl 71 noob. I will go buy HH gear, but there are others who will not be able to, therefore, seing as there are quite a few 8x/9x in guild, I believe asking them to do HH runs for the lower levels is a very good idea and would help the whole guild become stronger and level quicker. However, doing HH runs for others without any reward kind of sucks. I won't blame anyone for not being very enthusiastic about HH runs.

My idea is to make either a team or a couple of teams that will do a few HH runs a week and get a reward of sorts. Like... I don't know what you need at that level, but I think they could get like a perfect gem a week from the world bosses, or pages of fate or w/e the bosses drop. Obviously, the HH mats would go to guild bank and from there be distributed to whoever needs them. The HH teams should be quite high level, as a HH 1-2 run on high mode, done by a full squad of levels 7x and a lvl 81 tank is not exactly a walk in the park (takes 2 hours or so to do all bosses).

The HH runs/reward system should be made by someone with more experience and preferably with some authority in the guild, so my sugested system is just an example. Also, the rewards should be realistic (you can't give a perfect gem per team member per run, for example, so that would not be a realistic reward to be expected) and the requirements for the reward should also be realistic (can't ask a squad to do 30 runs before they get the reward or bring 100 of each mat or w/e). Another thing (which may sound like a complaint): we haven't been doing world bosses in more than a week, not that I know of, at least. Haven't seen anything in guild chat and I have asked a few times. The market will stabilise after the event, so the reward from the world bosses will come, even though later than was expected.

I think that if people read this, they shouldn't necessarily agree with me, as a constructive arguement would be more useful and would probably get us to a better solution. So don't say stuff like "yeah, I totally agree with you" just because you need HH gear and haven't got it yet, but don't say "shut up, noob, and go level" either. Somewhere in the middle would work... "I agree with you, but go level, you noob" might work.

Have fun!

Last edited by Gabriil on Fri Sep 11 2009, 07:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I can haz idearz laterz too.)
Back to top Go down
QueenTrilly

QueenTrilly

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-08-08

HH Teams/Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH Teams/Rewards   HH Teams/Rewards EmptyWed Sep 09 2009, 04:27

i completely agree with you. if we all have better gears, we'd be stronger in tw and in general to defend our guildies. and doing hh, constantly, would be a pain. i'm more than happy to help with lower hh's on my cleric and the higher hh's on my veno. i'm in with helping, even if i don't get a reward, i just want the guild to be as strong as it can be.

i don't necessarily think it should just be the higher members doing the runs, i think everyone can contribute. if everyone did something, we'd become a very strong guild in no time. (like we are becoming cheers )

i'm proud to be in Iam and just want whats best... good idea here. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SoulTedSu

SoulTedSu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-06

HH Teams/Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH Teams/Rewards   HH Teams/Rewards EmptyWed Sep 09 2009, 19:52

My suggestion is make point systems to those who help in faction events and allow them to use those point to get a few items from faction bank. this way everyone will want to help and can get whatever they need .
Back to top Go down
Ironclaw

Ironclaw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-03

HH Teams/Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH Teams/Rewards   HH Teams/Rewards EmptyThu Sep 10 2009, 15:59

Gabril proselitizes; (clipped) seing as there are quite a few 8x/9x in guild, I believe making them do HH runs for the lower levels is a very good idea and would help the whole guild become stronger and level quicker. (trimmed)

pt. #1 nobody gonna MAKE me do ANYTHING

pt. #2 where do you think all the stuff in the Guild Bank comes from?

pt. #3 while I appreciate suggestions, someone who's been in the guild all of 2 weeks mightg want to familiarize themselves with the whole situation a little better and gain a little seniority before dictating terms.

The higher lvls in Iam are doing HH runs for NO PROFIT AT ALL, whenever they have the time (not to mention sometimes using their own mats for UltSubs) and have been as long as I've been in Iam (about 4 months). your suggestion is a good one, but was implemented months ago.
Back to top Go down
Gabriil

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-27

HH Teams/Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH Teams/Rewards   HH Teams/Rewards EmptyFri Sep 11 2009, 07:14

IronClaw: "pt. #1 nobody gonna MAKE me do ANYTHING - I didn't mean make as in "if not you will face the consequences", but like "guys, you should do this for them, cause it will take a whole lot longer time if they do it"

pt. #3 while I appreciate suggestions, someone who's been in the guild all of 2 weeks mightg want to familiarize themselves with the whole situation a little better and gain a little seniority before dictating terms.

I've been in Iam for 3 months, not 2 weeks and I did not dictate terms. Why you pickin' on me, is it because I'm fuzzy?

Suspect

There, problem fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HH Teams/Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH Teams/Rewards   HH Teams/Rewards Empty

Back to top Go down

HH Teams/Rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iam :: Guild Related :: Suggestion Forum-
Jump to: